Apartments to rent in St John's
The Cape Spear, 586 South Side Road
- Fully furnished, four bedroom apartment (2,100 square feet)
- Backs onto the Waterford River and the famous running trail that was the old rail bed for the Newfie Bullet narrow gauge railway
- Two floors - lots of space
- 4 suites with queen beds in each
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 entrances
- Wireless internet, flat screen, cable TV,
- Deck overlooking the Waterford Valley
- Oil heat
- Washer and dryer services in apartment
- Includes all linens, towels, hairdryer, kitchen amenities - dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.
Charmingly repainted and redecorated, this apartment has a lot to offer. Perfect for a family who needs the additional bedrooms; perfect for work crews situated in St. John's, including rotating crews as housekeeping services can be made available. Two floors, with 2 living rooms and 2 laundry areas...as well as 2 entrances give that all important space and privacy. A deck off the large, combined living, dining room and kitchen provides the perfect place to relax at the end of the day. This apartment is bright, spacious and well maintained.
The apartment is located minutes from downtown St. John's in one of the most popular areas of the city. The location is perfect - bike, run or walk the pretty trail behind the house. Southside Road is one of those quaint districts within the city which is just a five minute ride to the harbour, but where neighbours have been neighbours for decades. The wonderful Newfie Bullet train used to run behind these houses. Long gone, what remains now is a fabulous 1,000-kilometre trail that stretches the breadth of Newfoundland. A great place to unwind.