Apartments to rent in St John's
The Cape Spear, 586 South Side Road
- Fully furnished, 4 bedroom apartment (approx. 2,000 square feet)
- Backs onto the Waterford River and the famous running trail that was the old rail bed for the Newfie Bullet narrow gauge railway. This is a bright apartment with plenty of space on two full floors
- Open plan living, dining room, kitchen
- Kitchen has all major appliances
- 4 bedrooms with queen beds in each
- 2 full bathrooms
- 2 entrances
- 2 laundry rooms
- Deck overlooking the Waterford Valley
- Wireless internet, flat screen, cable TV,
- Washer and dryer services in apartment
- Includes all linens, towels, hairdryer, kitchen amenities - dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.
A bright spacious apartment with lots to offer: Perfect for a family who needs the additional bedrooms; perfect for work crews situated in St. John's, including rotating crews - housekeeping services can be made available. Two floors, with 2 living rooms and 2 laundry areas...as well as 2 entrances give that all important space and privacy. A deck off the large, combined living, dining room and kitchen provides superb views of the Waterford River and Valley.
The apartment is located minutes from downtown St. John's in one of the most popular areas of the city. The location is perfect - bike, run or walk the pretty trail behind the house. Southside Road is one of those quaint districts within the city which is just a five minute ride to the harbour, and minutes from highway access to Mount Pear and its industrial parks.
The wonderful Newfie Bullet train used to run behind these houses. Long gone, what remains now is a fabulous 1,000-kilometre trail that stretches the breadth of Newfoundland. A great place to unwind.