The Waterford, 586 South Side Road
Furnished Apartments to rent in St. John's The Waterford Apartment, 586 Southside Road
- Fully furnished, 2 bedroom apartment
- Available short term or long term
- Backs onto the Waterford River and the famous running trail that was the old rail bed for the Newfie Bullet narrow gauge railway. This is a bright apartment with plenty of space
- Kitchen has all major appliances
- 2 bedrooms with queen beds in each
- Deck overlooking the Waterford Valley
- Wireless internet, flat screen, cable TV,
- Washer and dryer services in apartment
- Includes all linens, towels, hairdryer, kitchen amenities – dishes, cutlery, pots and pans, etc.
A bright spacious apartment with lots to offer. A deck off the large, combined living, dining room and kitchen provides superb views of the Waterford River and Valley.
Available for short term or long term rental.
The apartment is located minutes from downtown St. John’s in one of the most popular areas of the city. The location is perfect – bike, run or walk the pretty trail behind the house. Southside Road is one of those quaint districts within the city which is just a five minute ride to the harbour, and minutes from highway access to Mount Pear and its industrial parks. The wonderful Newfie Bullet train used to run behind these houses. Long gone, what remains now is a fabulous 1,000-kilometre trail that stretches the breadth of Newfoundland. A great place to unwind.